The five steps of project implementation
- The declaration of intent starts by defining all roles and expectations at the start of project implementation.
- A flyer (translated into 14 languages) contains details of the offer and is brought to the target group by key persons and agencies (e.g. children’s doctor, speech therapist, specialist units, community etc.).
- Families from other cultures and/or with children with a disability benefit from participating in one of the activities (breakdown: approx. 2/3 regular families, 1/3 families with special needs).
- The club actively cooperates with project management during the 3-year project phase; the preschool gymnastics instructors can participate free of charge in MiTu training.
- The project transfers to regular operation after three years.
Join the MiTu